Monday, January 24, 2011

Tenka

As you all know I am a big fan of free stuff especially free food so the discovery of Tenka.com this weekend has MADE me VERY HAPPY!

The goal of today was to get free food for every meal.... so I took some pics along the way of course :)

Started with a free bagel w. cream cheese and a coffee from Bagel & Bean (you can't go wrong with this combo!)




Then off to get lunch at Uncle Mario's ..which was a free slice of pizza (it was ok but better than my usual cheap 99 cent slice for sure!)




Finally after a few hours ushering at Spidey I headed over to City Sandwich for well.. a free sandwich...



if you happen to be wandering through Hells Kitchen I would recommend stopping in here. Now they run about 7-9 bucks a sandwich but you could tell the ingredients were pretty damn fresh. I had the one called Victoria (all of them are named after people involved in creating the store)
Check out their site... http://citysandwichnyc.com/

1 comment:

  1. You should try another day with all these free deals.
    Http://www.tenka.com/best

    ReplyDelete