Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FREE

Ok so my love/need for finding free food and entertainment is very high.

Today was another day of amazing deals thanks to a few sources.

First up another day spent with Tenka.com. This time just for lunch

Stopped over at the Daily Soup on 54th btw 7th and 8th. Now I admit this place is already a favorite of mine so I couldn't turn down a free soup.

Also note that soup sadly not the best photography subject but it was daaamn tasty



this was the Tomato Garden Veggie soup.



Next stop was to Borders. I heard they were doing a free cup of coffee if you show them that you downloaded the free Borders E-reader app. I never turn down a free cup of coffee lets be real especially Seattle's Best.




Finally my last deal was a free movie ticket that my mom got in a cereal box, which she mailed to me last week. Thank Mom!
(to be fair it wasn't completely free it only covered 12 dollars of the ticket so I had to drop a dollar..but I am ok with that.)



saw True Grit as you can see and it was well worth that dollar! Fantastic Film!!

No comments:

Post a Comment